Our Family

Derek and Emily's home page. Hopefully we'll put up pictures at a regular basis, and anything else we deem worthy.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 02, 2006

Daniel is Mr. G Q

Here is my little GQ man from last Sunday



His hair was crazy that day-it wouldn't lay flat. Thats ok-I think that he looks handsome.





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily!

Daniel is so cute!! You'll have to watch out for all the girls, when that time comes!

I hated hearing that ya'll moved back to Memphis. I was hoping that you and I would actually be able to get to know one another, now that I'm staying home with Logan. But I know that you are glad to be back, and I am so happy for you.

I hope we can keep in touch.

Shanna

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sis, Good pics of Daniel. When are you coming up here? How about tomorrow?

Bubba

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, Evan. Look for me.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home