Our Family

Derek and Emily's home page. Hopefully we'll put up pictures at a regular basis, and anything else we deem worthy.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Prayers and Posts

I haven't been around lately and I am sorry for that! With illnesses, drama, and late nights, my heart hasn't been up to blogging. But now here I am, ready to do some serious blogging.

Last night was one of those nights when you kick yourself for not having a camera in your purse.

We were at church and we decided to sit in the same pew with Daniels best buddy Zach.(which we NEVER do)Then I saw our other good friends, John and Holly with their little boy Nicholas(another best buddy)and I waved them into the pew. I thought that we might as well, more the merrier right? They were sooo good. Zach and Daniel kept getting out books from Daniels bag and leading songs, and Nicholas just wanted to eat cheerios. At the end we had the closing prayer, and Zach stood up put his little hands on the pew in front of him, clasped them and bowed his head.(So sweet)Then Daniel decided that looked like fun, so he stood right next to him. Then Nicholas decided to join in. It was soooo cute! All three of them standing there praying. They stood there until the "amen" and then they all three cheered real loudly and clapped their hands. It was soo funny. I love this age, and I hope that I remember times like these when Daniel isn't so cute.

Later Gators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home