Our Family

Derek and Emily's home page. Hopefully we'll put up pictures at a regular basis, and anything else we deem worthy.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ugly wallpaper


As most of you know, our house was built in the ancient time of 1978. I think that the people had lived here that long too. I don't know what they were thinking on some of this horrid wallpaper. It is truly awful.

These three lovely wallpapers are in our kitchen.

Here is one of the walls in the eat in kitchen area. Boy is it wild with bunnies and veggies!


Here is our "hallway kitchen". Can you see the blue paint from another, I am sure, decoration marvel under the bunny border?

Yes I know that I need to straighten my kitchen. Really it turned out to be a better kitchen than I thought. I have lots more space than what I thought that I would.

Yes, Evan your picture is still on the fridge. It's under the yellow circle magnet. Do you see it?

On to the Dining room. Which actually is not a dining room right now. For now it is Daniel's toy room.
And it will stay that way until I can get an E.A. Clore table.
www.eaclore.com
This is the wallpaper in the dining room. It isn't quite as bad as the kitchen, but still has to go. I tried to take this picture where you can see the seams in the wallpaper. Whoever put the paper up did not do a good job. You can see every seam in every papered room. It is driving me nuts!


Soon I'll turn into that lady from Charlotte Perkins Gilman's The Yellow Wallpaper.

1 Comments:

Blogger Traci said...

Even though the wallpaper is ugly (even Scout was laughing at it), you still have a great house with loads of potential! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home